For our client, an internationally renowned and successfully expanding medium-sized chemical company, we are looking for a Junior International Sales Manager (m/w/d) for the worldwide distribution of self-manufactured products.
We are looking for a motivated person who will help to further develop the worldwide distribution of chemical / technical products.
Main tasks are the acquisition of new customers (usually via distributors and wholesalers), the support of existing customers, the maintenance and expansion of the customer base, the implementation of advertising measures, the attendance of fairs, the visit of companies and the coordination of customer needs with the development department. The interesting activity is associated with worldwide travel of up to 3 months of residence and is well suited for untethered candidates who want to get to know the world.
- Commercial, technical or chemical vocational training or study with a sales focus (chemical knowledge would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite)
- alternatively: comparable qualification in conjunction with first international sales experience
- excellent knowledge of English, maybe further languages
- high willingness to travel
- high affinity for using current technologies (e.g., video conferencing)
- sales talent and high customer orientation
- communication and team skills
Branche: Chemical Industrie
Beruf: Junior International Sales Manager (m/w/d)
Tätigkeitsbereich: International Sales
Vergütung: by arrangement
Vertragsart: Solid employment